This is a full-time position. Compensation commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Fogh Marine is looking for a Fulfillment and Receiving Associate to join the team. This person will be in charge of managing the logistical functions of Fogh Marine.
The position requires a candidate who is organized, detail oriented, quick to learn and can work comfortably in a seasonal environment. The ideal candidate will be a person who is able to multi-task while workingin a timely manner.
- Receiving new shipments from vendors
- Ensuring the accuracy of shipments, cross referencing shipments against purchase orders
- Returning products to vendors
- Processing warranties
- Picking and shipping internet and phone orders
- Communicating with customers re: special orders, order statuses, associated inquires
- Delegate order picking and receiving responsibilities as required
- Some lifting required
- Related experience is an asset
- College degree or diploma is an asset
The ideal candidate will have a passion for water sports, ideally sailing, kayaking, fishing and/or SUP’ing.
Send your resume to Contact Us
We thank you in advance for your interest in joining our team.
Only applicants being considered for a position will be contacted.